Citing Member Information
This database provides a biographical summary for each Member of the current Congress, including committee and subcommittee assignments, and names and location of the Member's staff in Washington and in his or her home district.
For each citation, include:
- Member name and the state he or she represents. Always provide the state the individual represents to distinguish between Members with common surnames; the state can be abbreviated or spelled out in full.
- Database name (Text from: Member Profile Report)
- Web service name (Available from: ProQuest® Congressional)
- Date accessed by the user (Accessed: date)
- "Senator John H. Glenn (Ohio)." Text from: Member Profile Report. Available from: ProQuest® Congressional; Accessed: 12/12/04.
- "Representative Barbara-Rose Collins (MI)." Text from: Member Profile Report. Available from: ProQuest® Congressional; Accessed: 12/12/04.